1. API documentation
Document360 now offers the API documentation feature, which provides a complete solution for creating and managing your API references. This feature makes your API documentation comprehensive, well-structured, and easy to navigate.
The all-important "Try it" option is also available to perform the actions within the Knowledge base site. Dedicated versions of your API documentation can be easily created and managed. This feature provides an intuitive interface for uploading API specification files as URLs, JSON files, and YAML files. You can generate code samples with the available programming languages to help users understand how to use the API. The users can view the responses in a most organized way.
2. AI Tag recommender
The AI-powered Tag recommender is now available in Document360. With this feature, you can generate relevant Tags based on the article content. This feature helps to categorize the articles more accurately and improve the searchability of the relevant articles in the Knowledge base. It will also save time for Team accounts who needs assistance in figuring out appropriate tags for the article content.
- Go to the desired article in the Knowledge base portal
- Click Article settings and expand Tags
- You can find the Tags recommended section
3. Content Security Policy (CSP)
We have added the CSP (Content Security Policy) to enhance the security of your Knowledge base. CSP helps to manage and prevent the external CSS, scripts, and frames embedded in your Knowledge base.
This feature uses the
Content-Security-Policy response header to restrict the resource loading from external domains and allow resources only from the configured list of domains for each source.
- Go to Settings → Users & Security → Security
- Turn on the Enable content security policy toggle
- You can find the following source fields:
- Style source
- Script source
- Frame source
- Type in the desired domain URLs in the respective fields
- Click Save
1. 'Installed domains' in the Knowledge base assistant
Now you can view the domains in which your Knowledge base assistant has been embedded. This information helps you track and manage the embedded assistants effectively. To view the installed domains:
- Go to Settings → Knowledge base assistant → Setup configuration
- Hover over the desired Knowledge base assistant and click Edit
- In the Installation & Setup tab, expand the Installed domains
- You can find the domains in which the respective Knowledge base assistant has been embedded
2. Cache mechanism
The cache mechanism has been implemented for the Knowledge base site of the public projects. With this improvement, the changes made in the Knowledge base portal can take up to 15 minutes to reflect on the Knowledge base site of the public projects.
3. Make extension
Make extension is now available for US data center projects. Earlier, it was available only for EU data center projects.
4. Other improvements
Minor performance, bug fixes, and security improvements can also be observed in the knowledge base portal and site.
- Effective March 04, 2023, we are implementing a pricing revision that will result in noticeable changes to the Billing section and Pricing page
- We are introducing a new plan named "Professional" to our suite of plans in Document360
- The "Startup" plan has been renamed as "Standard"
Check our pricing page for more information.