Bubble up status
Earlier, readers had to open the category to view the articles with the New, Updated, or Custom article status. To view the latest articles in the knowledge base, readers would go to the 'What's New' page. However, there is no article status indicator on that page which leads the users to navigate to the article to find its status (New/Updated/Custom).
With the Bubble up status, readers can view which categories have been updated with the latest articles. The count of the articles with New, Updated, and Custom article status appears next to the category name. This feature helps you to notify the readers about new and updated articles in each category.
To enable the Bubble up status indicator:
- Go to Settings → Knowledge base site → Article settings & SEO → Article settings
- Under the Category manager section, enable the Show bubble up status to On
The integration tool Make is available as an extension on your Document360 knowledge base portal. This integration allows you to connect and integrate multiple cloud apps and services. The Scenarios help automate your tasks in the background and automate certain workflows. You can easily create a Scenario (workflows that connect your app): choose a trigger for the workflow to activate and then choose a response action. This opens new possibilities and hundreds of possible use cases.
Go to Settings → Knowledge base portal → Extensions → Team collaboration
- Export glossary option has been added. So you can export the glossary data as a CSV file that contains the following information: Term name, Definition, Dependencies, Updated on, and Updated by.
- Earlier glossary terms were not highlighted in the Knowledge base assistant. Now users can experience the glossary terms in knowledge base assistant just like you do in the knowledge base site.
- Importing images in the definition is made available. Add image tag URLs in the definition field and import the glossary.
2. Convert regular Document360 account to SSO account
Previously, there was no option to convert a regular Document360 account to an SSO account directly. You must replicate the roles and access permissions correctly, even if you take a tricky workaround of deleting the Document360 account and adding a new SSO account.
With the Convert to SSO option, you can seamlessly convert the Document360 account(s) to SSO account(s) without changing the roles and access. This option would reduce your efforts in team account/reader conversion.
3. Translation in bulk operations for published articles
Earlier translation in bulk operations was available only for articles in New article and Draft status. You would spend considerable time in manual translation to perform translation for the published.
Now you can perform translation for the published articles in just a few clicks. So there is no restriction for translation in bulk operations concerning article status.
1. Team auditing
- Now, you can export the team auditing data as a CSV file
- A new section 'Users & security' has been added on the Audit configuration page
- The filters available on the Team auditing page have been revamped to enhance the user experience
- Now, you can search for the desired events, which have been placed in alphabetical order.
2. SEO description generator
- SEO description generator clicks have been renamed as credits. The credits available on your billing page are not to be confused with the SEO description generator credits
- Meta management tab available in 'Settings → Knowledge base site → SEO' has been renamed and moved into Content tools → Documentation as SEO description
- 'Article settings' & 'SEO' has been merged under Article settings & SEO. It has two tabs:
- Article settings: Settings related to individual articles will be available here
- SEO: SEO settings such as Robots.txt and Sitemap will be available here
Minor performance, bug fixes, and security improvement can also be observed in the knowledge base portal and site.